Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2015

Josh living on a farm

Walt: Write paragraphs with a variety of sentence lengths and complexities
Living on a dairy farm would mean getting up early in the morning to milk the calves. And I don't like getting up that early in the morning.
Image result for minecraft riding pigImage result for milking cows


but would also mean riding a pig and that would be awesome if I could name my pig.
He would be nachoz just imagine you riding nachoz everyday. I would milk the cows and after that I will
feed nachos nachos and put a carrot in his face for him to run forward. And I will get to drink milk everyday


would also mean you could ride a horse imagine riding a horse to school the where lucky in those days and all the kids will see you riding a horse but sometimes you fall off


Screenshot 2015-08-05 at 09.38.20.png

It has been interesting to learn about what it would be like to live on a dairy farm, all the jobs you get to help with and animals you care for. But living there full time? No thank you. I think I’ll stick to the city.

We where learning about living on a dairy farm. And what it fells like having a calf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.