Pages

Monday 15 February 2016

Duffy show

Have u ever been to a Duffy Show. Well on the 9th of February .After lunch we had a duffy show. In the hall with the seniors.I learned that reading is real important because u get a lot of information and read letters that people might send u. I learned that from the duffy show act.My favorite part was when Duffy and Robbie watched the cricket game.it was my favorite part because it made me laugh.it made me feel happy. because it was fun and funny.THANK YOU VERY MUCH DUFFY.
WALT: Use capital letters and punctuation correctly.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Josh! Duffy is always a good assembly! Please be sure that you are paying special attention to the WALT. There a few words/ends of sentences that could use some help.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.